Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.

sout posted:

Also, where have I seen this guy before?

Looks like something from Newgrounds.

God I wasted too much time with that site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
About frogs being turtles, the Germans agree with you Ironicus! Turtle translates to Schildkröte. Schild = shield, kröte = toad. A turtle is a shield toad!

German animal names and their direct translations are the best thing.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.

Technowolf posted:

No, he has to find a second one and then go through Sen's Fortress.

Nate would cheese DS enemies so hard. He would just climb some wall and steel punch them to death.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
It might be that one of the Captains got tired of this sharing BS, stole everything and hosed off. The communal treasure was too much to bear. After that everyone else fights, kill each other off and the survivors give up and part ways. No Libertaria and the pirates are too proud to admit they hosed up.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
Have fun and watch out for gators. And Floridians.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
The Rest of Us.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.

Rated PG-34 posted:

Libertalia is Outer Heaven obviously.

Is Nathan some kind of Pyrate Solid Snake then? And the rich rear end in a top hat is Solidus?

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
I like Nadine, she isn't a moron. She has a bunch of gold and a bunch of dead guys, so gently caress the rest of this exploding mummy bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.

morallyobjected posted:

No Jeff either

Wrestle with Jeff, prepare for death.

Anyhow, the one thing that bugs me about these games isn't the mas murder, it isn't the fact that Nathan can fling himself around like the Hulk and must have adamantium bones, it's the durability of the crap they find. They really just don't build 'em like they used to. Human skeletons included.

Actually, maybe that is Nathan's secret. He happens to be a throwback to these humans who were so sturdy their skeletons are intact 100s of years later.

• Locked thread