Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
If there's one thing the voice direction in that scene captured perfectly, it was someone who is hopelessly lost at playing a game they know nothing about. That was Full Dad Mode, "Oh Cecil, captain of the Red Wings, it's time to watch the news."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Between episodes, sometimes I go back and watch older Uncharted videos

e:

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Dec 31, 2016

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Discendo Vox posted:

To be a bit more explicit, I'm wondering if Cassandra is Eddie's daughter.

as something of a firsthand expert on mixed race families and what we look like, there is absolutely no way that nathan and sam are an eighth japanese :v:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Apep727 posted:

And despite teaching them all that, she never talked about her own past, like when she worked with a super-famous adventurer/archaeologist lady? Because that's the kind of a big deal.

Uh, yeah? When my dad was my age, he was getting shuttled all around the pacific rim to do on-site camera work. Months at a time in Aus, NZ, the JP, west coast... and I never heard a single word about it until after I moved out.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
It's a great ending. Thanks for LPing this poo poo for me 'cause I've loved this series ever since one of my roommates in college played it. He musta loved this ending :)

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Darox posted:

Also the dog never pulls the classic pet move of walking directly in front of you then abruptly stopping to check you are still going the right way, forcing you to step around/over them. 0/10

Honestly I was a little disappointed that there wasn't the option to encourage the dog to drink from the toilet, like I did when I was a drat kid :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I always felt like the damage system in a game like this is "luck"--you're a really lucky guy, but when the screen is all gray, it's not that you've gotten shot up a lot, it's that you've gotten grazed a lot and your luck just ran out.

• Locked thread