Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Guess who made waffles...

I wonder how much Nathan told Sam about Jeff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

He shouldn't give ideas on what will happen to his skull for not finding the treasure.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Naughty Dog has also announced that there will be The Last of Us 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljXieLOMnzM

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Could've just kept it for her pen name as an author.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

That's what they get for being too good at advertising them.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

I wish I wasn't 5 hours away from being able to go home and watch this.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

You know, the town is full of archaeological discoveries, the mansions are in pretty good shape and aren't going anywhere, and the location is fairly easy to reach with a helicopter. On top of that, it's pretty clear the Drakes aren't in this for the money anymore, so why doesn't Rafe call a truce, hold a press conference, and then come back later with an army of archaeologists?

I guess it's good that the game has established that Rafe is Captain Poor Life Choices, because the hunt for Avery's treasure is getting increasingly pointless as they explore Libertalia.

And there's also all the books and movie deals that could be made. He could make billions, but he's got the gold fever and wants the bullion.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Now imagine if the entire series is Drake and Elena telling those adventures to their daughter, and she's embellishing them, or Drake is saying the fights were bigger than they were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

achillesforever6 posted:

Legally which means no more massive ancient civilizations with supernatural curses. Turns out humanity is protected from finding these supernatural threats due to the legal system.

Turns out doing it legally also protects a lot of the poo poo from being destroyed by ancient traps and rushing to solve puzzles. And the ancient elevators always work..but not the local ones in more modern buildings.

• Locked thread