Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dismas
Jul 31, 2008

Not Boston because it's a river? The Charles, y'all! It separates Boston and Cambridge!

Doesn't seem like Boston to me but I couldn't let that one stand.

And then Ironicus got it. that's what I get for letting my civic pride get in the way of my video watching. My bad! I'm leaving the original as a testament to my shame.

dismas fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Aug 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

I wish I remembered any of my Saint Dismas facts to share with the thread but apart from being the only person Jesus specifically told would join him in paradise I can't remember anything.

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

All the details in that video were so good, and the Nate/Elena interaction was so sweet! :3:

Basically, Ironicus is my emotional stand in here.

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

I would like to point out MY favorite animation thing, which is that drake's hair goes over his collar in a very nice, natural looking way. Or it's clipping but if so I can't tell the difference.

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

Bruceski posted:

The first Madagascar level is figuring out how to get there because somebody sneezed and the borders are closed.

:golfclap:

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

Blaziken386 posted:

I want to know - if there are skins for Nate, are there also skins for Sam? Is it, in fact, possible to play through the game with three different versions of Sully?
Also, is Tuxedo!Sully a skin and if yes why is that not on all the time.

Now I'm imagining modding Elena in over Sam for all the scenes where Sully's lecturing Nate about needing to call Elena. Guys, I'm right here.

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

That was some Bethesda-rear end area design

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

what

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

the random rules spread around remind me of Blackthorne's Virtues in Ultima V.

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

General Ironicus posted:

The final video is big enough that I had to bring on another commentator

looking forward to the final story pupdate

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

sleepy.eyes posted:

Wrestle with Jeff, prepare for death.

Anyhow, the one thing that bugs me about these games isn't the mas murder, it isn't the fact that Nathan can fling himself around like the Hulk and must have adamantium bones, it's the durability of the crap they find. They really just don't build 'em like they used to. Human skeletons included.

Actually, maybe that is Nathan's secret. He happens to be a throwback to these humans who were so sturdy their skeletons are intact 100s of years later.

I understand the game logic but especially in the last chapter where you're spiking walls, I kept thinking "his shoulder would be loving dislocated." Nathan Drake in the epilogue should be like Bruce Wayne in Dark Knight Rises.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

To be clear, I don't care that Nathan Drake is apparently impervious. I think it's fun. I just had a very visceral reaction to those particular jumps. I also get that weird feeling in my stomach from some of the vistas, like a "step away from the edge, you're making me nervous" sort of feeling.

• Locked thread