Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Well final game until Unkarted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

biosterous posted:

It's nice to see a knockoff version of Set - fun game, doesn't get enough notice.

I can never play this game because my friend who owns it is way too good at it.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Being the nit picky poo poo I am, my favourite thing is "this game is full of details" as we pan past Child Nate's world map with the "Russian Federation" on it.

Also 2000's era board game parodies.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

morallyobjected posted:

yeah and George Lucas didn't include the scene where Luke deals with the guilt of killing everyone on the Death Star either

but let's start this tired area of discussion again, sure

It's traditional by this point

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Yeah I was kinda expecting Nadine to drug Sully for a bit. But then I remembered no mortal drug can touch him.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Aumanor posted:

The answer is that it's because English pronunciation makes no loving sense whatsoever, jfc why do you keep doing it to yourselves, anglophones?
It so we know who to ignore.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Gamerofthegame posted:

The irony is that the bad posting is in fact the posting about alleged bad posting.

makes u think

This game's pacing feels kinda weird tho. After the auction it kinda feels like nothing has really happened in terms of protags and antags. Shrug.

No there has been nothing worthwhile in this thread for pages.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

MA-Horus posted:

As long as they don't make a vintage Lara outfit for Drake in a DLC, it's all good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Bruceski posted:

"we're two orphans in a city, the only person who knew anything about us is dead, and we didn't steal anything from there that they could watch pawnshops for. Better go on the run so they don't find us."

they left the photo

• Locked thread