Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Rumda posted:

It's traditional by this point

It's a bad tradition. The better C&I LP tradition is talking about why G Gundam is cool.

I think Drake loving up too many ancient civs that happen to be on laylines is why the Earth is hosed up in G Gundamn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

JT Jag posted:

This is now the canon answer

Except Sully sold the likeness to Naughty Dog a decade ago and Drake only found out 2 years ago because he's not a gamer

Drake likes portable platforms. Oddly enough he backed the game gear. There are bread crumb trails of batteries in some weird places.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Hey you guys know like most 90s/00s movies, The Mummy had a cartoon based on it?

I literally don't remember anything else other than "it exists", but I think it might be a very distant 2nd best in the "spin-off cartoon based on a movie" genre.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Aug 22, 2016

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
MIB had a Christmas episode.

Santa is real and the only alien stuff he has is a supersonic rocket sleigh and elves from the toy making elf planet. The rest of the universe is jealous and wants to steal Xmas.

edit: There should be a DLC where Drake saves Christmas.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Aug 23, 2016

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

FAT BATMAN posted:

I am very curious about the power dynamic between Nadine and Rafe. Before their scene I had assumed Rafe would be impotently ordering her around and threatening to cut her off from his $ if she didn't do what he said because He's The Boss, but they seem to be...actual partners?

She's using Rafe. She and her PMC secretly work for Umbrella, and Umbrella heard about a gold coffin that has a super virus, blue tree sap , and fear water.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
My PS1 worked fine till I played Digimon World on it.

Numemon!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
So how's Nate going to beat The Sorrow without a revival pill?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Didn't stop Talbot from being the boss of the last one. They just gave him a knife and he was ready to fight off Nate and Sully.

His grandma died in front of him. He's gets the dead grandma rage powerup. Rafe's parents are already dead and he didn't become Batman. He's a tiny wiener of a man.

Also Nadine isn't the final boss because she's the black Boss and is currently fighting some other off screen treasure hunter(definitely not Elena). And while she did kick her rear end for the 2nd time, she's getting better.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

Yeah that is some German Folklore/Evil Stepmother poo poo

tbf Mom Morgan isn't the best mom either. All that climbing/jumping isn't good for the fetus.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

C.M. Kruger posted:

Turns out Avery's decorator was also working on the Tomb Raider reboot at the same time and got him a great deal on assorted serial killer bone-hoard decorations.

Bad guys have a order by mail catalog where they have bulk discounts on this stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

I think this is the explanation given directly by the developers.

Clearly one of the first "treasures" The Drake Morgan bros got from their mom was an old west lucky bracelet.

• Locked thread