Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Last post on the previous page and everyone should see this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

bobjr posted:

I do wonder what Nate told work to go on this adventure, because he had to have said something so they don't call the house.

He agreed to the Malaysian Job, but keeps telling them he missed the flight or got onto the wrong plane.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Also props to Chip for steering Ironicus away when he started wondering why Sam was being nonchalant/not panicing about the treasure possibly being long gone and having nothing to pay off Alcazar at the treasury

SgtSteel91 fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Dec 29, 2016

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Happy New Year Thread!

SgtSteel91 fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jan 1, 2017

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

CJacobs posted:

I also am glad Sam didn't die but he learned nothing and that bothers me. He learned nothing. It's so annoying.

He eventually retired with Sully, so maybe he learned his lesson later?

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

https://youtu.be/xb2rwMag0Ro?t=5m57s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

drat it, now I want to watch Riverdale

• Locked thread