Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

General Ironicus posted:

You might have learned over the years that I'm a big fan of the wild poo poo that can come from running with dissonance. On that note; my wife and I launched a new podcast today!

SEX ARCHIE

Sex Archie is a recap-and-react podcast about the best thing on TV right now: Riverdale. Riverdale is a teen melodrama on the CW based on the characters of Archie comics. It's a hell of a ride, and we're here to be your guide. Even though the first episode is only a few hours old, I've already heard from people saying they enjoyed it and follow along perfectly well despite not watching the show.

Episode 1: Archie got hot Where we meet the cast and introduce the sex, lies, and murder that lie just beneath the surface of this small, sleepy town
Episode 2: #RiverdaleStrong Where we get deep into Cheryl Blossom (but not as deep as her brother did) and everyone learns something about themselves
Episode 3: #JusticeForEthel Where vengeance comes Canadian-style and the truth taste likes cherries and hot fudge
RSS

Ironicus, no one else I know remembers Archie comics at all. I'm so following this to hear how other people are taking Riverdale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread