Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheLoser
Apr 1, 2011

You make my korokoro go dokidoki.
Flashbacks be damned. I prefer to think Nate spent a nice weekend with Tenzin learning how to grapple like a true pro. Remember how Nate was so impressed by that one toss in the ice cave in Uncharted 2? All of the stunts he pulls off in this game make that old stuff seem so pedestrian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLoser
Apr 1, 2011

The vile pirate skeleton from Gex 3 has finally been defeated. Chip can rest peacefully for the first time in months.

TheLoser
Apr 1, 2011

Doc Lunarwind posted:

"what is he doing on that plane?" - Do you really want to know what Sully does when alone Ironicus? Really Ironicus, really?

Sully's existence is like light: Both omnipresent and a single person. Sully's never truly alone, and you're never truly away from Sully.

TheLoser
Apr 1, 2011

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Looks nice, but what if I'm wearing gloves!

"German high command doesn't understand cold weather" was kind of a running theme through most of WWII.

TheLoser
Apr 1, 2011

CJacobs posted:

"Hey Mr. Alcazar, I bet you're wondering how the whole Avery's treasure thing is going. Well we didn't find the treasure in Scotland, but I've got this cool skull that's also a watch"

Alcazar looks at the watch, looks back at Sam, looks at the watch again.

A long pause....

"The debt has been paid."

TheLoser
Apr 1, 2011

I feel like such an idiot for not winching both of those wooden pillars to the bridge at once the two times I played this game. It just seemed like you were supposed to do them one at a time.

TheLoser
Apr 1, 2011

Drinking the remains of Sully makes you instantly wither away like drinking from the wrong chalice in Last Crusade.

TheLoser
Apr 1, 2011

Chip Cheezum posted:

Two Cathedrals.

And here I was hoping for some kind of reference to the best episode of The West Wing.

TheLoser
Apr 1, 2011

General Ironicus posted:

24:12, talking about the Shoreline goon that left a cigarette butt on the floor

I'm such an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLoser
Apr 1, 2011

Chip, if you're sure about not playing multiplayer, you should at least show off the best thing about it.

• Locked thread