Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

sout posted:

After seeing this LP started I went back and finished the last two thirds of Uncharted 3 because I never did that.

That game still looks amazing, occasional framerate drops aside.

Also, where have I seen this guy before?

it must be someone's profile picture somewhere or something. Maybe it just reminds me of Boognish

Reminds me of Dad from those Dad's home flash videos from way back when.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012
For some reason, I think the pirate gravestone with "Turner" on it is a PotC reference.

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

Jetrauben posted:

First: Sully, what are you doing doubting this? You've been in this sort of thing three times.

Second: Gotta love how an action movie breaks out in Scotland between our heroes and ridiculously numerous South African mercenaries who shoot tresspassers on sight and have military-grade weapons. Even given that this is supposed to be a forsaken span of the northwestern coast, isn't that against, like, all the laws?

Raife bought all that land, so it's his property. so no what happens on private property stays on private property.

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012
How the bloody hell did Helena track them down?

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

Onmi posted:

Sully told her. It's why he said "Sorry Nate" His reasoning was basically "After today where we almost died, and are still going into this crazy thing, she deserves to know."

Nate broke Sully's cell phone before the dust up in King's Bay. So he couldn't have.

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

ZeeToo posted:

Please tell me I'm not the only one to keep seeing the skull-and-crossbones-with-big-brim-and-three-vertical-lines as the Straw Hat Pirates logo.

but, it'd be the shank's pirate symbol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012
The other female character you mentioned in the video is 2A, a prototype Yohara unit. She's a lot more mechanical looking then 2B, with exposed doll joints and panel lines.

• Locked thread