Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Samovar posted:

Dad's Home!

gently caress.

I kept thinking of Junior Senior for some reason, and that's not even Newgrounds in any respect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I went to the ancient history thread and it took me way too long to realize that they were actually talking about Sulla

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Some were put off by the game's conflict being resolved by a 45-minute sequence of competitive Crash Bandicoot, others found it a bold narrative experiment.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

GoneRampant posted:

Am I the only one massively losing sympathy for Sam? Just, this last scene has convinced me that he's not that much better than Rafe, given how both are willing to cause massive amounts of damage to historical sites and get dozens, if not hundreds, of people killed. Nadine's gonna have to go on an MGSV style recruitment drive to make up for the men Nate's killed.

You don't need to feel sympathy for Sam, he's just a fictional character who does dumb things.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
The killing and big action setpieces in the games are actually Nate's flourishes while recounting his adventures. At most he killed each big villain per game and monsters. That's why everything turns out so cheerful for Nate and co.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Me, after going through your post.

• Locked thread