Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

This game was really fun! It's my favourite in the Uncharted series. I've got a couple of issues with how it presents some things, but the strength of the game kind of outweighs a lot of that. I normally miss the start of these threads, so I'm looking forward to being joining in on the ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Chip Cheezum posted:

We made over $27,000 for Hurley Children's Hospital, wow!!

This is pretty good. Nice work!

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I don't think the weather in Scotland is ever fine though.

Yeah, the only way to take that line is as a joke. Ironically, we had some really great weather during this game's launch week.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

I really love the environment design in this stage. For a lot of it, it really does often feel like Scotland which I rarely see depicted fairly accurately. It reminds me a lot of when I used to travel out of the city with some friends. There was also a lot of jumping and sliding, and so many caves that it made the ground feel hollow. This chapter was really fun for me.

Fortunately, we never did run into a private military with exclusive rights to the neighborhood.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

I'd elect a pyrate.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

malkav11 posted:

For what it's worth, dolphins are not nearly as pleasant as their reputation would lead you to believe. They can be quite violent and have been known to do things like gang rape female dolphins for days on end, kill other males' babies (because that gets the female ready to reproduce again), bludgeon porpoises to death for no immediately apparent reason, and bite and ram humans (or, sometimes, try to mate with them). See for example http://www.nytimes.com/1999/07/06/health/evidence-puts-dolphins-in-new-light-as-killers.html

So what you're saying is that they're like wild animals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

We might be at risk of this thread going to a pretty weird place. On the plus side, Chip said on Twitter that he may be posting a new update tonight so we've got that to look forward to.

• Locked thread