Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuzz1138
Feb 3, 2013

We don't have to dream that we're important. We are.
I'm pretty stoked to actually follow the thread while the LP is live this time around (like I should have done with the Megaman Legends LP).

But now I have to decide if I want to watch the uncut commentary from the start or save that for when I inevitably watch the entire LP over again. :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzz1138
Feb 3, 2013

Squarely Circle posted:

RIP Wonder-Raiden

Also I'm curious, have you been playing that Uncharted: Fortune Hunter mobile game for that handful of unlockables? I don't actually own Uncharted 4 myself but I've been playing the app a bit anyway since it's a decent enough diversion on its own.

Fuzz1138
Feb 3, 2013

I gotta be honest, this episode made me tear up quite a bit. But I guess it helps that I let it happen.

• Locked thread