Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

edit: nvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

chinese barbecue porp posted:

Probably they thought a free society of murderers, robbers and rapists was a good idea until it actually happened and everyone was a greedy rear end in a top hat wanting to determine the rules of liberty to each other.

Is that an analogy for Australia or America? :v:

RareAcumen posted:

Well I'd be disappointed. That's kinda half of the reason that I'm a fan of the Uncharted games to begin with. It's certainly not their climbing sections.

Yeah, I'm actually getting kind of hyped for potential goblins. They better deliver.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

1stGear posted:

No, no, no, pie-rates. The greed of Tew and Avery transformed them into sentient pies.

Know your latin, man! Pie is the vocative of pius. Pious rats. The founders were punished for their blasphemy.

And More fucked around with this message at 11:55 on Feb 3, 2017

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Samovar posted:

For as great as the animation on people is, that dog looked really... fake, unfortunately.

Cute ending, tho.

Yeah, the dog looked out of place, somehow. It's technically impressive, but all the little details just made it look more fake.

RareAcumen posted:

I rate this a 3/10 Uncharted game

for having no supernatural elements.

Agreed. This game's ending is alright. However, I would have infinitely preferred it if they had all just gotten on the plane, instead of going after the treasure. And then, as they're leaving, the mountain errupts, goblins come crawling out of the earth, and the whole place sinks into the ocean. The End.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

General Ironicus posted:

:siren: SEX ARCHIE

Episode 1: Episode 4: Is She Your Booty Tutor? Where we discover the possible truth behind something it was past time to move on from... AND THEN WEEP FOREVER
RSS

The cover for this episode is really something special. :stonk:

Even four episodes into this show, I still only barely grasp what Archie is. While it's certainly watchable, the show really doesn't try to get me invested in the characters. It just assumes I already know and like all of them. The podcast helps, but I'm still just watching it with the same confusion that I also experience when watching Baseball or Cricket.

• Locked thread