Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DialTheDude
Jan 12, 2014

PORK RICE BOWLS

Lipstick Apathy
They brought back Merle Dandridge from The Last of Us and let her voice a nun who hides her cigarettes from the priest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DialTheDude
Jan 12, 2014

PORK RICE BOWLS

Lipstick Apathy
More satisfying gravel slidin' physics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2heTRh9WQwI

Edit: Gah! Two minutes too slow!

DialTheDude
Jan 12, 2014

PORK RICE BOWLS

Lipstick Apathy
Yo Naughty Dog,

We get it. You looked up every definition, permutation, and possibility of the word 'detail'. If you kept going any more above and beyond to please us, you'd reach some sort of 4th plane of existence and I'd rather you not see that kind of power and go mad.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Also, it kinda looks like him in Monkey Island 2.
Pretty wise of them to draw the line at that game and ignore the rest.

DialTheDude
Jan 12, 2014

PORK RICE BOWLS

Lipstick Apathy
I would totally play a DLC story-mode where Cutter overcomes his claustrophobia.

DialTheDude
Jan 12, 2014

PORK RICE BOWLS

Lipstick Apathy
I know it's too late at this point since this is the last game, but I kinda want a joke ending where the treasure is hidden in the most easy-to-find place and Nate's loot vacation just finishes early.

Samovar posted:

As much as I want to call this part really pretty, there are a couple of things which... just rub me the wrong way:

1) Drake doesn't drip water everywhere getting out of the ocean onto the boat.

2) After running on wet sand onto dry sand, the soles of his shoes don't pick up the dry stuff.

3) How dive-happy Nate is, especially near shallows.

• Locked thread