Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NeruVolpi
Apr 23, 2016
I've been playing games straight on hard for many years now. And I agree that uncharted dificulty is kinda BS.

My choice for hard comes from great adaptability. So games usually lose the Challenge part midway.
But the uncharted series just start throwing everything on you and killing you easily with buff enemies so you have to repeat a lot...

Same reason I never went new game plus on Dark Souls.
If the puzzles and traps changed it would be nice. Stronger enemies just take longer to kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeruVolpi
Apr 23, 2016
Should we change the thread's name to
"3 hours in and still not enough Sully" ?

NeruVolpi
Apr 23, 2016
I'm starting to get pretty attached to this LP, specially since last double episodes.

My only concern is: will there be enough Sully next episode?

Can we start spamming Sully non-rule-34 art in this thread to avoid abstinence if that is not the case?

NeruVolpi
Apr 23, 2016
If 30 is anime old. Sully would be anime ancient but advanced and unsurpassable technology.

NeruVolpi
Apr 23, 2016
I like believing Drake just puts on some dirt in the treasures and puts them back in place.

The shining tickles his OCD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeruVolpi
Apr 23, 2016
Nate needs to have different coins anf rings and stuff on his pockets when he gives the papers.

Then you have to XRay Sully and he has a huge dong that is actually his cigar!

.... Did i go too far? :stare:

• Locked thread