Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Inferior posted:

Uncharted 1 is still awful. Uncharteds 2 and 3 are still great. They all look fantastic in the Remastered edition, and they got rid of some of the rough edges too. It's worth a buy.

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Well that was a ridiculously charming intro. Kinda reminded me of The Goonies until you could see the city in the background.

How's the HD collection of the first three games btw? I only ever played the second, so it'd be mostly new. Is it worth investigating, or am I better just sticking with the PS3 versions?

Yeah the HD version of Uncharted 1 - 3 is pretty great. They also fixed a few things in each gaqmes. Uncharted 1 got rid of the useless sixasxis gimmick, so no longer do you need to balance the controller while walking on logs and grenades are like how they are in Uncharted 2. Uncharted 2 had a lot more skins to use, as all the multiplayer costumes got added to it. And Uncharted 3 got all the bonus features that 1 and 2 added back in. So you can once again be Doughnut Drake in the game while the Next Gen filter is on. Only slight annoyance there is not all weapons are unlockable, so if you are trying to get a trophy for X kills for using a weapon, you might need to visit a chapter with a enemy who uses it if it not in the weapon list.

https://twitter.com/Rirse/status/735357972784807936

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Those are neat. Is that Venture Bros version of Nate and Sully?

Rirse fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Aug 13, 2016

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Could had a line in the last game when Marlowe was reading off Nate's history (which has several things mentioned in this game) about a deceased brother.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Love that chapter. I knew the moment I saw that Ironicus would be in love with it.

A little off topic, but Chip and Voidburger, the Resident Evil 5 Gold DLC are on sale this weekend on Steam. You two been streaming co-op in that game a lot and mentioned not having bought it yet due to it being full price at the time.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Nah, Thrawn didn't clone him. Sully just got some more of that sap.

• Locked thread