Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
I can't wait for whatever stupid set pieces this game has in store for us. I've always been totally blind going into Chip and Ironicus' Uncharted LPs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Fun fact! I'm going through the Uncharted 2 LP and the Tibetan is named Tenzin. He has a daughter named Pema.

In the TV show Avatar: The Legend of Korra, there is a not-Tibetan named Tenzin, who is married to a woman named Pema.

Edit: Also, Tenzin uses a grappling hook.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Oh my goodness, the detail in the faces.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
I wish there were a series of young adult novels about a young Victor Sullivan and his globetrotting adventures in the 1930s.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
I love when watching a 100% unrelated video on YouTube decides to show me the final part of someone else's play through of Uncharted 4' complete with spoilers in the title.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Ok maybe this is the place to ask. Why did old timey sailing ships travel to Brazil on their way 'round the Cape? That leg of the trip came up in the Jack Aubrey yarns I've read a few times as well, and googling mostly turns up stuff about the slave trade.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
I finished the episode this morning and Chi-town is hella haunted.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
I'm 100% sure this jokes been made but I just want the kart racer, The Fast of Us.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
If Uncarted ever happens would Tenzin ride a surprisingly fast yak?

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
So fun fact: at the end of Episode 16, after the Drake brothers look through the big Avery telescope and see Scary Island, Nathan says that they can't get excited until they save Sam from Alcazar. Sam sighs and says, "ok..." before Nate cuts him off (then Rafes boats show up). The inflection sounded like Sam was gonna explain something... maybe he was about to come clean about the drug lord?

Edit: maybe not. When the Drake boys are arguing after they meet back up on Scary Island Sam declares they're buying his life back.

ManSedan fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Jan 3, 2017

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Oddly enough as soon as my son was born I went on a world-spanning archaeological race against time to stop nazis from unearthing an ancient plague.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
I appreciate the silent car ride at the end. They finally have a quiet moment without gunfights or puzzles, where they can figure things out... and they both just stew.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Goddamn the last minute there was a hell of an emotional roller coaster.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
I wonder what the total would be if some enterprising soul (ie not me) went back through all of C&Is Uncharted LPs and totaled up the number of people killed by Nate and company would look like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Or unless you, playing as Nate, misses the jump or dies in a firefight.

Anyway this game was super rad and absolutely gorgeous to look at. Thanks again for another great LP and as always I look forward to the next one.

• Locked thread