Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

You call that potato a Trump avatar?

THIS is a Trump Avatar!
Bah, North Europe and the Middle East have been done to death and then some on the forums: Castile is actually something new, and Spanish history itself is pretty interesting stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

THIS is a Trump Avatar!

sheep-dodger posted:

You do realise that this is going to be an introductory LP, not a narrative or challenge one, right?

This vote is kind of a catch-22: only people who have already played a fair amount of EU4 are likely to vote, but they probably don't remember what new players are actually looking for. New players might be watching the vote, but they wouldn't want to risk voting for a country that isn't fun, since nobody likes a boring LP, even if the end result is playing as a complicated country that dissuades them from playing.

Sweden isn't really hard to play when compared to the minor states (like Aragon and Scotland), but it requires an early finesse that makes it an awkward choice at best. Venice is...an odd duck.

thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

THIS is a Trump Avatar!

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

seriously while knowing nearly zero about EU4 you can fire up France 1444 and be juuuust fine.

I've got a friend who wants to play EUIV since he's seen me (and a group of others) play it but has no idea how to play. I'll ask him if he's willing to do it, and to take a few screenshots of the results.

• Locked thread