Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Lutha Mahtin posted:

fruity dishsoap, with a bit of sugar and beer flavor added

Slight vomity aftertaste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trillary Flinton
Aug 3, 2016
Leinenkugels is the kind of beer that Donald Trump would drink.
I'm going to be in the northern part of the cities in a few months for a concert - where should I go to drink beer, and do I risk accidentally meeting Michelle Bachmann?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

the metro is a large area, you need to be more specific than that. my guess is that you're going to a concert at myth, the suburban nightclub that shares a sea of concrete with a furniture store. if that's the case, there is stuff around there, but i only know that area from when i used to run errands around there for work

fyi for everybody itt, there is a minneapolis thread in goon meets. it's pretty good if you want recs for stuff around the area

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Lutha Mahtin posted:

the metro is a large area, you need to be more specific than that. my guess is that you're going to a concert at myth, the suburban nightclub that shares a sea of concrete with a furniture store. if that's the case, there is stuff around there, but i only know that area from when i used to run errands around there for work

fyi for everybody itt, there is a minneapolis thread in goon meets. it's pretty good if you want recs for stuff around the area

There's a pizza ranch across the street. Go to pizza ranch.

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

Trillary Flinton posted:

Leinenkugels is the kind of beer that Donald Trump would drink.
I'm going to be in the northern part of the cities in a few months for a concert - where should I go to drink beer, and do I risk accidentally meeting Michelle Bachmann?

https://www.facebook.com/DocsLandingIncDocsSportsBar/

There's really not that many decent/interesting bars up in Maplewood/WBL but Doc's is okay. If you're looking for dirty girls, hit up Macaluso's: https://www.facebook.com/macalusos.roadhouse/

The Joe Man has issued a correction as of 22:08 on Aug 20, 2016

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Do you think if Donald Trump did a photo op on a pontoon boat downing a case of Hamms he could take Minnesota/Wisconsin?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

he would probably drink it out of a champagne glass, with a cloth bib tucked into his suit

so.........no

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Bip Roberts posted:

Do you think if Donald Trump did a photo op on a pontoon boat downing a case of Hamms he could take Minnesota/Wisconsin?

Short of Prince descending from Heaven to give Trump his personal blessing, he's not winning Minnesota.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
After the encounter his hair transformed into a blinding shade of purple.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

South metro reporting in, idk how the gently caress you're supposed to drink here, just recently moved back

used to live in a college town near the Wisconsin border, had my regular bars with sweet outdoor areas for smoking, live music and cheap af beer

now im looking at 6 bucks for something on tap and im regretting my decision to move

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
If I can find $2 beers in downtown Minneapolis I'm sure you can find them out in the burbs, where are you exactly?

Trillary Flinton
Aug 3, 2016

Bip Roberts posted:

Make it a keg and we're in business

Bullfrog posted:

South metro reporting in, idk how the gently caress you're supposed to drink here, just recently moved back

used to live in a college town near the Wisconsin border, had my regular bars with sweet outdoor areas for smoking, live music and cheap af beer

now im looking at 6 bucks for something on tap and im regretting my decision to move

The gently caress college do we have that's near WI?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Winona, Duluth, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Rochester, Pine City, like c'mon son that can't even be the full list :eng99:

Trillary Flinton
Aug 3, 2016

Lutha Mahtin posted:

Winona, Duluth, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Rochester, Pine City, like c'mon son that can't even be the full list :eng99:

I'll give you Winona and Duluth but Roch isn't near the border and from context it's not the metro. If we're going to pull in tiny-rear end MNSCREW campuses though, you forgot Redwing.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.wlwt.com/duke-a-dog-wins-third-term-as-mayor/41323796 :dukedog:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

*not actually a town*

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

The Joe Man posted:

https://www.facebook.com/DocsLandingIncDocsSportsBar/

There's really not that many decent/interesting bars up in Maplewood/WBL but Doc's is okay. If you're looking for dirty girls, hit up Macaluso's: https://www.facebook.com/macalusos.roadhouse/

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Bullfrog posted:

Well, for one, don't live in the burbs.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Its pretty disappointing here and soon the city will be nothing but sport stadiums

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Gonna start throwing bags of zebra mussels into every body of water i see

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Uncle Wemus posted:

Its pretty disappointing here and soon the city will be nothing but sport stadiums

If the metrodome was still around there wouldn't have been a goddamn gopher, viking and twins game on the same goddamn night.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Wish xcel energy center was in minneapolis so there would be zero reason to go to downtown st. paul.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

gret posted:

Wish xcel energy center was in minneapolis so there would be zero reason to go to downtown st. paul.

fasika!!!!

y'all read the filing in Privacy Matters v. United States¿

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

fasika!!!!

y'all read the filing in Privacy Matters v. United States¿
Do you like Everest's yak momos?

I fuckin love Everest's yak momos.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

The Joe Man posted:

Do you like Everest's yak momos?

I fuckin love Everest's yak momos.

never been to everest yet. got pics?

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

never been to everest yet. got pics?

I don't take pics of my food or most teenage girl poo poo generally. Everest owns though.

Come down West 7th some weekend. I'll hook us up with cheap drinks, we'll get milfs back to the brewery and I'll convince you to throw me an entry-level dem job. Pretty much a fuckin dorm over here, it's ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

The Joe Man posted:

I don't take pics of my food or most teenage girl poo poo generally. Everest owns though.

Come down West 7th some weekend. I'll hook us up with cheap drinks, we'll get milfs back to the brewery and I'll convince you to throw me an entry-level dem job. Pretty much a fuckin dorm over here, it's ridiculous.

I'm not hiring this cycle. Hopefully, in the near future, I will be, for myself.

God bless the opportunity of Minnesota, one and all. God bless the Cargill family and all the other large political contributors in this budget surplus. And most of all, may god bless the budget surplus.

• Locked thread