Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Unfortunately I have to step out this season. I need to scale back how many teams I'm running (5 is a lot!) but it's been fun, fellas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Spiros posted:

Unfortunately I have to step out this season. I need to scale back how many teams I'm running (5 is a lot!) but it's been fun, fellas

Quit your bitch leagues and play ball with the men

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Oh yeah I changed my doodle answers !

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I finally doodled. Any of the times are fine

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
I owe Tier B some draft stuff, I'll try to find some time later tonight to zero in on the draft date.

As for Tier A, the keeper deadline has passed. Everyone's responded so I'm gonna lock in what I've seen.

Spiros posted:

Thank you for your service.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I PMd you my clickydraft login info

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Respect and Honor to Friend Spiros as he departs.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Spiros was the best Spiro.

Baser Instinct
Oct 18, 2004
No title necessary
Just payed up.

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
Paid. Anyone wanna give me something ludicrous for the 1st overall pick in 2nd tier?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
How about a bowl of warm dicks and a rusty whistle

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Suave Fedora posted:

How about a bowl of warm dicks and a rusty whistle

Excuse me this is not the PYF gross fetish thread!!!

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I'm sorry I forgot where I was

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Anubis posted:

Paid. Anyone wanna give me something ludicrous for the 1st overall pick in 2nd tier?

yeah i'll give you a virgin boipuss if you'll give me a promotion to Tier A :whatup:

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Everyone in Tier A is paid up :woop: :woop: I entered the ESPN keepers, tided up the Clickydraft board, and...

:siren: made the first pick! :siren:

https://clickydraft.com/draftapp/board/46626

Draft doesn't start until 7 PM pacific tomorrow but idgf. David Johnson is off the board. Obama Yo Pokemon, you are officially on the clock. 22 hours 1 minute 59 seconds and counting.

e: invite link is https://clickydraft.com/draftapp/jo...d7dde807ae6af96 I think OYP and darkspider are the only two that haven't logged in and claimed their team yet

Zypher fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Aug 22, 2016

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Tier B.

Khazak is the only jerk that hasn't paid up yet. None of the weekend dates worked out for everyone (either ffoecaf would be autodrafting on the 28th or Master Stur on the 4th). So I'm gonna send out a new Doodle to scope out weekday availabilities. Thinking roughly the same time as Tier A (10 PM eastern / 7 PM pacific)

Here's the new (and hopefully final) Tier B Doodle: http://doodle.com/poll/434u2bbwzcu7ry5r

If we can't find a weekday that works for everyone, we'll default to the 4th (sorry, MS) since it's at least closer to the start of the season.

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Best Buy security. You'll have to come with me sir.

Zypher posted:

Everyone in Tier A is paid up :woop: :woop: I entered the ESPN keepers, tided up the Clickydraft board, and...

:siren: made the first pick! :siren:

https://clickydraft.com/draftapp/board/46626

Draft doesn't start until 7 PM pacific tomorrow but idgf. David Johnson is off the board. Obama Yo Pokemon, you are officially on the clock. 22 hours 1 minute 59 seconds and counting.

e: invite link is https://clickydraft.com/draftapp/jo...d7dde807ae6af96 I think OYP and darkspider are the only two that haven't logged in and claimed their team yet

I think the invite link got cut off, I'm logged in but I don't have the join key

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
welp there certainly are players available in tier a toot toot all aboard the relegation bus

e: that invite link is giving me a 404

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Aug 22, 2016

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
https://clickydraft.com/draftapp/join?key=93eb829fbfef44ae9d7dde807ae6af96

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

What wonderful news to wake up to! I wonder if we can get to pick #39 before 9 tonight?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Doodled. I'm usually off around 330pm Pacific so I'm good for any weekday time.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I don't pick until like Round 27 so idgaf

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Working later tonight than expected. I'll still be able to draft from my phone but I'm hoping someone can volunteer to help shepherd draft if necessary. Preferably someone already familiar with Clicky. TIA

dewey7788
Oct 10, 2004

Don't Toews me bro!
Thank God I checked the thread today.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
3 hours and 4 minutes left on the clock

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Almost time to draft!

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

JABRO GET IN ALREADY

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Where's the jabroni?????

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
timer has started on jabro... two minutes until he gets zeke

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Good luck gentlemen. I know I'll need it.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
might this be the year i beat boywunda in a league????????????????????????????????? (no)

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Tier A draft results are in!

Tier B -- half the league has answered the new Doodle (gj guys) but there's only one day that works for all five: Wednesday Aug. 31st
http://doodle.com/poll/434u2bbwzcu7ry5r
basically need to find out from the rest of you if you can make that Wednesday work. If not, we will default to the draft on Sunday the 4th.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I doodled

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Sweet. Now waiting to see if Baser and TubeStank can do it on Wed Aug 31st. If so, we'll lock in that day.

Also reached out to Kazak via PM, but I'm not holding my breath as we haven't heard from him in a while and he's the only one that hasn't paid up. Also saw him come up as inactive in another goon league looking for a replacement for him. Hope he's not lost at sea.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Oh and just in case Tier A didn't get the email, draft picks were entered last night and I believe waivers process tonight

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Huh, so I just took a fresh look at my team and I actually feel pretty good about it!

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Mikey Purp posted:

Huh, so I just took a fresh look at my team and I actually feel pretty good about it!

That's great. Now go take a look at Zero's and report back.

dewey7788
Oct 10, 2004

Don't Toews me bro!

Suave Fedora posted:

That's great. Now go take a look at Zero's and report back.

Expected results: :suicide:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Zypher posted:

Sweet. Now waiting to see if Baser and TubeStank can do it on Wed Aug 31st. If so, we'll lock in that day.

Also reached out to Kazak via PM, but I'm not holding my breath as we haven't heard from him in a while and he's the only one that hasn't paid up. Also saw him come up as inactive in another goon league looking for a replacement for him. Hope he's not lost at sea.

Good chance I will miss a bit of Wednesday because I work stupid hours anymore but I can try to swing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Or I'll just draft at work

• Locked thread