Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Doing the same and just finished Deathwalker. The resigned acceptance, following all the lesser races' diplomatic arguments, that the Vorlons can just do whatever the gently caress they want is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Grand Fromage posted:

The Vorlons are really sinister if you are paying attention and not distracted by Real Kosh being cool. They did a good job with that and that there was nothing you could do with them. Vorlons killed somebody and you're pissed off. Vorlons don't give a gently caress and what are you going to do about it? That's what I thought.

Haha Earthforce calls Sinclair out on it in Eyes and he's like 'yup'. It ties together so well.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Shbobdb posted:

But redraftings forced by conflict as opposed to enabled by extension makes a better product. That's what I love about B5. It thrives in adversity, that is what makes it strong.

Shadows were right?

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

In that thread where people were talking about the Amiga toasters I thought I'd idly throw in 'watch Tim's Vermeer' to see what the tech guy behind it did with his bucks, before realising that that's definitely too close to random spoiler discussion.