Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

I dunno. The Shadows are not just wiping out races for the evulz of it. They don't want the younger races dead, but converted to their way of thinking. Their philosophy is that conflict makes races stronger, conflict is the path to growth. Engineering a disease to completely wipe out a species doesn't really seem like it would make them stronger OR help a neighbour become stronger.

Yeah actually, this brings up a good point. The Shadows would have liked them, cause they wiped out the Hyac-do, showing the Hyac were stronger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007

Expired Vitamin posted:

I'm with Londo; I don't get the fuss about Rebo and Zooty.

Lmao look at this dude. Not getting zoot zoot. Haha. Can you imagine?

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007
The year, is 2019, the place, is Babylpunk 5.

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007
This thread is off limits to them until they are ready. Until they have earned the right to go there. A million episodes from now.

We are beyond the rim now, where we must stay. One day, they will join us, and see all those who went ahead of them. All those that were missed, for so long. They will not be alone.

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007

TraderStav posted:

He's always killing it and there's a non zero chance he's playing a long con on us.

There's a chance he's the Lorien to our Shadows/Zorlon, trying to teach us something...

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

lol you guys have 90% of entertainment and media on your side, throw us a bone now and then

*glass tinkle noise* No. *glass tinkle noise*

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007
So the Drazi were still doing their election ritual thing during the shadow war right? Do you think one side fought on the Babylon 5 side, or did both of them? It's really funny thinking of them fighting and fighting until they exited hyperspace in B5 space, and then they had to stop immediately cause of Green Leader and Purple Leader (Ivanova).

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007

mllaneza posted:

How sure can you possibly be that Garibaldi didn't ?

I dunno man, he looks pretty happy to me...

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007

Polaron posted:

Wasn't it a Walker ship, not the Shadows?

It was, but as I recall, at the time, we hadn't seen a shadow ship. So they were wondering if the Walkers were Shadows.

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007

Data Graham posted:

Just double down and pack your 25th century space opera with references to beavis & butt-head.

"The Butthead was never meant to be one of a kind. It was only the first."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007
I can't remember who it is that's in charge of the blind watch thread, but got some folk talking about the psi-corp commercial in there. I know it's not really a like, story spoiler, but it is a really funny bit that works best if you're not expecting it. Might want to edit some posts in there. Probably mine too now that I think about it.