Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Some of the other Centauri nobles have the same accent. Jake Carter from Stargate for instance had it. I think it's a combo of old money and where on Centauri Prime he's from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Delenn sounded like Mira in that, did she lay down voiceover before she passed away, do we know?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

neongrey posted:

She has been recast.

Huh, sounded much closer than the G'Kar

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I think that interpretation of the prophecy is basically consensus except for the 'eye that does not see' which I think most people take to be more literal and mean G'Kar. I suppose the 'one who is dead' could also mean Sheridan?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

I think that Peter David had an interpretation from The Fall of Centauri Prime books is that "the eye that does not see" was actually 'I', as in Londo himself.

But G'Kar losing his eye is probably a better fit - Londo was too distracted with his machinations and let Cartagia deal with G'Kar as he felt fit. You must not kill the one who is already dead almost certainly refers to Sheridan.

I can see if being Morden, if the idea is that the only one he fulfils is the last.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Two Owls posted:

Oh, I always thought the "one who was already dead" was Refa, because of the binary poison thing.

I always assumed the poison was a total bluff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

sebmojo posted:

Who are you, what do you want, why are you here, where are you going.

Who do you serve and who do you trust?

It's me, I'm the one who got into B5 via watching Crusade on Sky One when i was like 12