Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Just pregame for B5 by watching some Mind's Eye videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WehxxVDzYME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That's the worst name ever

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I remember back in the day there was a video floating around with Jurasik and Katsulas in full makeup in a car driving around LA with a map and Londo going "You cannot GET to the 405 from here!"

I don't think I ever saw it, just heard other people's recountings of it, but it sounded hilarious

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Kept going to different doctors until he found one that didn't go "You know, when I can't talk, you know what always makes me feel better? Reading some good old Dilbert strips"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Call the manager, he's checking out of his room with water bottles open!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

*inhales forcefully through nose* With every FIBER of my being

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

As long as it doesn’t turn out to be cheater 3D like Beastars it looks pretty good, at least in stills

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Schitt's Creek had a drat nice ending.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

McSpanky posted:

That reminds me of the retro 50s version of DS9 from "Far Beyond The Stars".

Always seemed crazy that the DS9 pylons curved inward instead of outward, if they were meant as docking points. Yeah let's have all the ships crowd together as closely as possible during approach/exit

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I blame Pulp Fiction for simultaneously making people aware of the concept of pilots, and somehow inducing 90% of those people to completely misinterpret it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Every time I drive through downtown Atlanta (as I did on Saturday) and I go between the Turner building and Williams Street and see the giant gold owl up there I get a little verklempt about how loving weird and kind of magic the 90s were.