Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Let me quote a poster of a man pointing a gun a a flying white dove they had just released that was somehow allowed to stay up in my 6th or 7th grade classroom:

“Hope? Nope.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

SlothfulCobra posted:

I remember Sheridan being exhaustively thorough on keeping the aliens out of his civil war with the earth, although the station did rely on aliens to keep functional.

Yeah the other races helped keep Earthforce away from those that rebelled and they showed up after Clark offed himself and they needed everyone to take out the satellites in time but the drive to Earth itself was basically all human.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

MrL_JaKiri posted:

There is also Jurasik's story about driving home in full makeup, so it sounds like the two have been combined

Armin Shimerman and some others actors playing an alien also went home in various stages of makeup during filming of an episode of DS9 after an earthquake in LA.

What I’m saying is that there’s nothing DS9 wouldn’t copy from B5.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Rappaport posted:

I apologized!

How do you apologize to the dead?

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Yeah the wisest Minbari only immediately called for genocide after one person died.