Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Speaking of Claudia's book, Babylon Confidential is a parade of sadness with ocasional funny anecdotes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Well I suppose all the actors with addiction problems were either having troubles finding employment, were cheaper or both.

MikusR posted:

Read (or better listen to Londo reading) Becoming Superman. That book goes places.

Ok, I need to read/listen that book.

Angry Lobster fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Jun 22, 2020

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
That's why he's The Doctor.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
If you go back there you will die.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
I'm doing a rewatch at the same pace as TheAardvark, godamn I'm really looking forward to him starting the third season so I can get my fix.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Ayin posted:

Same, except I'm going to barrel on past :getin: Just finished 2x22

I'm so glad this thread cued me into the vudu version, thank you. I was dreading have to witness cropped fleet battles. :(

Yesterday I watched the first episode of season 3 as soon as TheAdvaark posted his review and... I couldn't stop there, I wanted more, I'm weak.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
He knows because TheDoctor is with them

The Shadows

They are here

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Grand Fromage posted:

When rewatching 5 I'm always surprised how little Byron is actually in it, compared to how much gently caress Byron my memory always has. There's like... two episodes? where he's the main story and six or seven others where he is in it for ~10 minutes, and that's it. The rest of the season is pretty good.

I also don't think the Byron stuff is that bad. It's the weakest part of the season, it doesn't really work at all, but it doesn't ruin the show or anything.

Agreed, I think that after the consistent quality of the two previous season and the way season 4 ends, the small drop in quality at the start of season 5 feels way worse than it actually is and you tend to remember that much more as a result.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
RIP, we truly live in the darkest age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
The B5 curse is real.