Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Read about this last night, she was great.

RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
My excitement is severely tempered by the fact this is on the CW, they are not known for budgets.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Why no Zathras Day?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Remember when the DVD box sets cost 60 dollars or more. Might have been close to a hundred per season. It wasn't cheap I remember that. It was around the same time it got reported how the show was making crazy amounts of money for the studio.

JMS was livid as no one else saw the benefits, and the show while created to be upgraded so it didn't look out dated as time and tech progressed was denied the planned better updated models.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Watched a vid the other night and found out the company who did the CGI for seasons 4 and above and the Crusade spinoff also did Voltron: The Third Dimension.

When Crusade got axed it killed the company and that in turn killed Voltron: The Third Dimension.

The world's a funny place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

I tried leaving a saucer of milk for it once in honor of its divinity.

I ended up with a banana cream pie in the face for my offering.