Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Data Graham posted:

"Eyes": lol I had that exact same motorcycle :v:

Yep. I had ZX-11, ZX-12, ZRX-1200 and ZX-14. 11's the original gangster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

Does anyone else get the impression that Delenn - at least at one point - was intended to be a low-level telepath?

She's from the religious caste - I've always viewed her as kind of a sage with foresight with future event knowledge was provided by the time-loop prophet, their "Elijah", Valen.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Shbobdb posted:

If I could draw in 3D, it's just three curved lines.

Personally, I think JMS had one good story in him. And it was a loving great one.

After that . . . ehhhh.

It's trying to be iconic without actually doing anything. The inkwell is dry.

The same can be said of his inspiration/influence, JRR Tolkien.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Defiance is an awful slog that goes out of its way to make everyone's lives as lovely as possible. You simply can't make a likeable cast from everyone backstabbing eachother at the drop of a hat.

Not only that, the backdrop world was a little too fantasy, the setting for the series was limited, and they tried to run Farscape 2.0 without it being Farscape 2.0. Seems like they have time to correct that issue.