Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Maelstache posted:

Wait, Jerry Doyle died? poo poo, I had genuinely no idea. The B5 Reaper claims another one.
Yeah, last month I think.

Whether you like the guy's politics or not it's kind of funny that in real life he was very much like the later seasons Garabaldi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

ConfusedUs posted:

Who cares about fashion. Let's talk about that Daffy Duck poster.
"He's like a human god of anger"

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Party Plane Jones posted:

You can tell the Babylon 5 prop department was truly a fly by night operation what with the repurposed roller coaster seats.
One big laugh my family always had in the 90s was the round ridged storage containers you see in a lot of background scenes? Yeah those are composters and we had one in the backyard.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

DrBouvenstein posted:

I mean...there's still the whole Earth Civil War thing going on...
The actor who played Bob Kelso on Scrubs was also a badguy captain in the upcoming civil war episodes. Which unfortunately just makes me wish someone had made a B5/Bob Kelso quote mashup by now. :negative:

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Data Graham posted:

So is it just me, or is Crusade like, really bad.
It's not just you.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
" 'Wooo-Hooo'?"

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
ZOG

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Mill Town posted:

Haha this red prop is a solder sucker

A lot of the (very roughly) spherical storage containers in the background are a type of composter we had in our backyard when I was a kid, so we always got a laugh when they had a bunch in a scene.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Forgot how great of a scene it is when (Season 3 spoiler) Londo poisons Reefa.

Also :lol: at Abrahamo Lincoli.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Watched The Gathering for the first time in decades and noticed something funny -- the actor that played Morden was a no-name on the Command Deck. :lol: