Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black
I've been working on an Eggs style deck ever since Reckless Fireweaver was spoiled. Here's the version of have currently.

Creatures (12)
4 Disciple of the Vault
4 Etherium Sculptor
4 Reckless Fireweaver

Spells (16)
4 Faithless Looting
4 Galvanic Blast
2 Ideas Unbound
2 Scrapyard Salvo
4 Thoughtcast

Artifacts (20)
4 Lotus Petal
4 Chromatic Sphere
4 Chromatic Star
4 Conjurer's Bauble
4 Pyrite Spellbomb

Lands (12)
4 Great Furnace
4 Seat of the Synod
4 Vault of Whispers

The deck is OK. It seems to be missing some consistency. When it goes off it really can stack the damage. However it can also just durdle without really doing anything. Counter magic really is a problem for the deck. Any feedback is appreciated.

lazerwolf fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Oct 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black

evilweasel posted:

I may be missing something real obvious, but what's the difference between blue elemental blast (ten cents) and hydroblast ($5) for these decks? The decks all suggest hydroblast but that seems silly unless there's something I'm missing. Pyroblast and Red Elemental Blast seem to be about the same price.

Not sure why the big price gap but the cards have slightly different mechanics. You can target any spell/permanent with Hydroblast it will fizzle unless the spell/permanent is blue but you can still cast it. BEB can only be cast if there's a legal blue spell/permanent. Pyroblast and REB should function the same way.

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black

PJOmega posted:

Oh, and Kuldotha Rebirth is almost exclusively played in decks that run Ichor Wellspring. And KR is played less now that Angelic Purge is an option.

I'd rather run angelic purge and perilous research over Kuldotha Rebirth

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black
This is the list of Kuldotha Jeskai I've been running
https://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/440101#paper

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black

PJOmega posted:

Anything besides Chandra's Revolution and Renegade Map sparking people's interest?

Defiant Salvager could be nice in some sort of GB sacrifice deck with bloodbriar