Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anniversary
Sep 12, 2011

I AM A SHIT-FESTIVAL
:goatsecx:
So I recently realized I have an MTGO account from years ago and am looking to get into Pauper.

Whats a good deck that's: 1) good for grinding 2) forgiving of someone still learning the interface 3) cheap?

General pauper / MTGO advice is also appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anniversary
Sep 12, 2011

I AM A SHIT-FESTIVAL

PJOmega posted:

Burn. It's _the_ civic of Pauper street races.

Oh. Oh no. I am not a burn player.

suicidesteve posted:

For an answer that actually fits your first requirement and also requires :ohdear: interaction :ohdear: try Grixis Metalcraft.

My list, more or less, is here.

Oh thank goodness.

I have another list I found elsewhere that runs Kuldotha Rebirth - what're your thoughts on that?

Anniversary fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Dec 13, 2016

Anniversary
Sep 12, 2011

I AM A SHIT-FESTIVAL

PJOmega posted:

No worries. I'd steer you more towards Boros Metalcraft over Grixis, but both are reasonable interactive decks.

I misunderstood your request for a grindy deck, thought you meant for grinding points, not individual games!

Oh yeah, I just meant something to get games in with for getting exposure to the meta and the mtgo client (because last time I tried it I couldn't stand it and want to give it another shake.)

The list I was looking at used Ichor Wellspring and I think Kuldotha Rebirth was there for that primarily.

I'll look into Boros Metalcraft as well.

Thanks to both of you, if you know of any good lists I'd appreciate posting them (I've tracked down a fair few, but are unsure of their quality.)

Anniversary
Sep 12, 2011

I AM A SHIT-FESTIVAL

suicidesteve posted:

I've got a bunch of lists along with the one I posted. Also feel free to add me: just add 44 to the end of my name.

I just added you as a buddy. I'll check those lists out.