Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Death of Rats
Oct 2, 2005

SQUEAK

Vital Signs posted:

I'm getting a league together of people I know from when I worked at a card shop in college. I think we are going to have 12-16 people. I put together UR Drake, because it only cost me $10 (no blasts or shamans in the SB though). We'll see how the first month goes, but if it is just everyone playing drake decks we may ban it. So, I guess the question is what deck(s) are the best without drake?

Not that they even approach tier 1, but I run White Weenie and Nightsky Mimic Extort as my main Pauper decks. I also have Delver Fiend, but I l'm kind of down on it at the moment (not finding it as much fun as the other decks). I also built BG Tortured Existence Dredge pre-KTK, but haven't updated it since Angler was printed. I should look into that - it was fun for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death of Rats
Oct 2, 2005

SQUEAK

Boco_T posted:

If you want to add W to the list, the White Weenie deck seems to be pretty competitive thanks to Elite Vanguard and Thraben Inspector. https://www.mtggoldfish.com/archetype/pauper-w-29490

Freed from the Real seems like a sweet as hell deck.

Thanks for posting this. Sticking Bonesplitter on Squadron Hawk is one of my favourite things to do in pauper, and I hadn't noticed that Elite Vanguard was pauper legal now. Might try to fit a couple of Razor Golems in there, since I love that little (huge) guy, and maybe try to go up to 20 lands to make better use of Thraben Inspector. The one-of Sky Skiff in 50% of the decks sounds cool, too.