Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Gibbo posted:

Today's theme is "Armadildo". Late night HBO or something.

Now I'm kind of surprised I've never seen a multi ridged dildo with that name. Though I don't doubt it probably exists.

Google "armadillo dildo"

It's there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

I'm still kind of amazed that this thread hasn't commented more on the fact that he made a dildo for his mom.

I mean moms are people to but holy poo poo it's got to be awkward making a sex toy for yours.

Cyrano4747 fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Aug 24, 2016

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Xibanya posted:

:shrug: when you're an adult it's not uncommon to acknowledge that your parents are also sexual beings. To freak out about your mom having sex seems like a facet of the whole Madonna/whore thing. Now admittedly what's unusual here is that OP is a man but I've definitely had friends who could share saucy tales with their mothers.

There's a pretty wide space between accepting that your parents are sexual beings and giving them sex toys. Thinking it's a bit odd to give your mom a dildo isn't exactly freaking out about her having sex.

Cyrano4747 fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Aug 24, 2016

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Aesculus posted:

I don't quite see how this is only possible by an elleth's tentacles though and can't be done some other way, say, by inventing actual cock rings or something? :confused:

If you assume that this is something that evolved over time you need sexual reproduction for that to happen. At some point you're going to have the elf version of Neanderthals that need to gently caress and make proto-elfs without being able to craft a cock ring.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Bhurak posted:

Puntl showed up. Hell of a thing to return to after a 30 hour shift. Made my day. Pictures to follow.

Make sure to wash it off first.

• Locked thread