Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

The Lone Badger posted:

Polonium's an alpha emitter, it'd just make the dong self-warming. You'd want to use a gamma emitter as a core.

Or a beta emitter.

quote:

Salguerio et al., designed 32 P brachytherapy patch source (1 mm in height × 5 mm in dia.) for skin diseases using phosphoric acid and chromic phosphate in combination with natural rubber or silicone and evaluated its therapeutic efficacy. They reported arrest of tumor growth and complete regression of tumor in some cases with 40 Gy of single-dose scheme in animal studies.
The short version is: scientists have successfully used 32P embedded in silicone rubber* to provide radiation treatment for tumors. If you can dose enough rads to kill a tumor, you can dose enough rads to cause one or kill healthy tissue. The advantage of 32P in this (criminal) context is its short half-life, about 2 weeks. Build a killer dildo with a thin outer layer containing 32P in a chemical form that won't be too noticeable as a contaminant in home-brew silicone. Note that you don't need very much at all, less than 1ppm compared to the surrounding silicone, so just don't make a P-salt with a really weird counter ion - I don't know if the chromium in chromic phosphate would show up as a red flag in any standard-practices kind of analyses**. Make sure your victim uses the dildo within a few days.

Dose is hard to predict, unless you're operating the dildo for them, in which case your own hand is going to get dosed, too. Plus the whole being-there-when-they-fell-ill thing, kinda suspicious. It's concievable, though, that your victim will take enough radiation to get sick, possibly lethally sick. Make sure the dildo doesn't get measured for radioactivity - find some excuse to take it back after they've had a couple of weeks to play with it, you don't have to wait for them to croak - for at least 5 months (10 half-lives). Beyond that, the radioactivity of the dildo will have decayed to indistinguishable from background. With a lot of luck, the dildo is no longer radioactive before your victim even becomes sick.

If you want to kill someone quickly, this isn't the way to do it. Polonium in the tea, yeah. Phosphorus in the butt, not so much.

* I just skimmed the article very superficially, I don't know if they specify the chemical formulation of the "silicone rubber"
** Aside: almost everybody seems to think their job or life experiences give them some key insight that would allow them to commit murder and get away with it. I think the only people for whom this might be even slightly true are homicide detectives.

I feel like I should probably be on a watch list now, for the good of everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Dildomancer posted:

It would be better to put your beta (or neutron) emitter in a bottle of lube included as a freebie with the toy. Just an ounce or so, and then it'll be completely used on the first go-around. I doubt anyone will be running santorum through a mass spectrometer.
It wouldn't take a mass spec, just a geiger counter. 32P makes a geiger counter scream.
But the lube idea is why I'd go to prison. I didn't think of that, and my "take back the dong" idea is dumb and awkward.

Getting away from murder-by-big-hard-dick chat, did you ever include lube or anything else as a freebie? Did you have any kind of customer-loyalty or rewards program?

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

elise the great posted:

First things first: we actually do know what elves called their dicks, because even the glorious JRRT couldn't keep his hands out of his pants.

GODDAM EPIC POST FOLLOWS

I want to beat & batter the 5 button on this thread to death with a Big. Black. Cock. just like that scene in Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels.

• Locked thread