Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Gibbo posted:

Please share your fanfic explaining just why Legolas ended up covered in radioactive sludge.

His dork glows blue in the presence of Orc booty that needs slaying?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

endlessmonotony posted:

It should glow blue like Sting. :colbert:

kizudarake posted:

His dork glows blue in the presence of Orc booty that needs slaying?

I made that joke already

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

MisterGoGo posted:

Well look at that, now I'm working on a few silicone brains for some goons. Even making a glow-in-the-dark one that will be floating in a jar on a desk.

If anyone else wants one, send me a P.M., I'm buying in bulk and can probably send it out later this week or early next week.

How much are they?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

tarbrush posted:

Dare I ask why this is important?

Assuming they want it to float in the middle of a jar.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Gogo: loving Paypal's dicking me around about my account, and I can't fix it until I'm home. I still want a brain, though. Do you have google wallet?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Is it the "Please try again later" error? That's hitting everyone right now.

No, it's the "gently caress you, send us all your personal info including your SSN and your driver's license so we can get loving hacked and give you a year's worth of identity protection, even though you've only used our service 4 times in 8 years, and only to send out money." message.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Fauxtool posted:

If you are paying an invoice or money request you dont need a paypal account to pay

Except for where I used that card connected to my paypal account before and it's telling me I have to log in to use that card.

Edit: got PayPal to let me pay it using my wife's card and my work email.

Anil Dikshit fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Sep 29, 2016

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I used to be Kizudarake, Gogo. Ended up paying the invoice on PayPal using my wife's card. Wallet won't take credit cards anymore. Sorry for all the trouble.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Mine's going in a jar in fluid as soon as I can find a good jar and a fluid that will float it long term without it breaking down. I'm giving it to my brother who evaluates people in crisis for recommended treatments.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

MisterGoGo posted:

Couple of brains going out soon :) I'll probably end up remaking the mold so these babies are easier to make. I've got orders for 9 of them now

The one on the left is my disembodied brain.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
My gift brain came in. Mister GoGo is a certified Cool Dude and is welcome to crash in my guest room for three days or less for free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

The Repo Man posted:

MisterGoGo, do you only have a brain, or do you have a heart also? Otherwise, do you have a defective brain still? It would go great with a costume of mine.

Are you going as Jude law or Forrest Whittaker?

• Locked thread