Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bhurak
Nov 12, 2007

Playing music in the key of HIP!
Fun Shoe
I'd buy one. I have some nerd birthdays coming up and an elf schlong would win the gift game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bhurak
Nov 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Cyrano4747 posted:

I'm still kind of amazed that this thread hasn't commented more on the fact that he made a dildo for his mom.

I mean moms are people to but holy poo poo it's got to be awkward making a sex toy for yours.

Something something Appalachia...

Bhurak
Nov 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Dildomancer posted:

She gets the first one out of the mold for free if she wants it. Gotta figure out what to do about shipping costs. Shipping a typical dong within the US is $5-12 depending on distance. Overseas is $15-25 depending on where it's going.

Shipping is shipping. A fair price for a piece of glory.

Bhurak
Nov 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
That is better than I could hope for.

Bhurak
Nov 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
Puntl showed up. Hell of a thing to return to after a 30 hour shift. Made my day. Pictures to follow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bhurak
Nov 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Dildomancer posted:

Nineteen, plus a couple flops. :flaccid:I'm about halfway through the backlog.

FTFY

• Locked thread