Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

"yes James. Remove that from my presence. It... Offends me" *sips overpriced wine*
Whoever granted a patent or trademark or whatever on ovipositor should be taken outside of a library and beaten to death with a series of biology books and a dictionary. How the hell can you claim tm on an anatomical term.

You may as well grant trademark to someone naming a dildo "the penis".just

I would love to see a dildo making competition show where people are given a theme or keyword and x amount of time to craft something.

Today's theme is "Armadildo". Late night HBO or something.

Now I'm kind of surprised I've never seen a multi ridged dildo with that name. Though I don't doubt it probably exists.

Do you like to name your creations or is it just "Order number 428, the Christmas tree one"?

Gibbo fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Aug 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

"yes James. Remove that from my presence. It... Offends me" *sips overpriced wine*
Tintin and the jaded Proctologist sounds like a great new comic.

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

Waci posted:

Dildomancer how much do you usually charge for, for example, a glow-in-the-dark elf cock?

Please share your fanfic explaining just why Legolas ended up covered in radioactive sludge.

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

Fauxtool posted:

you can borrow mine as soon as i finish

Start a rent it forward thread in SA mart where you keep it for five days then send it to the next user in line, like that one Gameboy game.

• Locked thread