Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Did you at least enjoy naming the dicks? That part sounds fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nooner posted:

well, i was looking at an electrician apprenticeship program, but now I think i might be more interested in freaky dildo smith apprenticeship....

I shall be the one of the judges when you submit your masterpiece to the guild

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im guessing they could be made of the softer material while the shaft was harder. Also, have you seen the poo poo people fit in them?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dildomancer posted:

The silicone is squishy and would, uh... well, I can't say it would feel comfortable because the customer told me afterward that the design was overzealous and he hadn't been able to use it.

i think i could have told him that without having to use it.

Have you ever made one with a lot of hair like projections like a sea anemone?

How thin can you make them before you risk breakage?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i appreciate the serious answers on a subject that i cant stop giggling about

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
everyone knows the future is in VR

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that 3ft dildo is unrealistically vascular

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Naerasa posted:

Or save yourself the trip to google and go find the E/N thread about the guy who ended up in the hospital twice after trying to do this with a bike pump.

But yeah, great threat OP. I used to do resin modeling with Smooth-On products and it never once occurred to me that I could be using them to make dildos. Talk about a wasted opportunity...

the ol' spicy dickhole?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
$35 seems way too cheap for a one off custom design. How did you settle on that price? Did you not think you could get away with charging more?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You can fit a LOT of dicks into a 6" cube

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This isnt the walking dead XXX

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WombatCyborg posted:

So what exactly is the process of making a penetratable? Do you model the core, mold it, then make some sort of reverse mold for the finished product?

i think the first page covers the basic process pretty well, even has pictures

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
someone is baking a very sexy cake

I dont want a dildo, but i would certainly spring for a fishy

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that looks super gross, good job

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want some fish, glowing ones and extra floppy ones please. What do you have?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it looks like meat crawling with parasites

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tamarillo posted:

I was going to say, that one looks like an ice block. Disarmingly cute and colourful.

So of course someone wants to ram that as far up their rear end as possible.

An icy cold dildo up the butt sounds refreshing on a hot day

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i bet he could make pretty cool masks if he wanted, i have an idea for the nose

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dildomancer posted:

I'll be making some squishy fossils soon. I think it'd be cool to put one or two in my violently fluorescent fish tank. Other than that, nothing planned.

Is it a dick?

I've got a friend who's going to be making silicone masks. If you pour it against a textured surface, it can pick up a really detailed texture, such as rubber or brushed metal.

hey nice, my fish are going in an aquarium :D

and yes its a dick nose

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NachtSieger posted:

I am psychic and reading Fauxtool's mind, so

It's a tengu mask!

So definitely yes.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
huge fan of the dick nose here

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Silver Falcon posted:

Dildomancer's long-suffering wife checking in here. I just got back from mailing out the latest batch of lore-accurate dongs.

Not only are the customs forms twice as long, there's a lot more going on!

You get 3 carbon copies instead of 1
The post office has to print out 3 shipping labels. One for the package, two(!) for two of the carbon copies
This is in addition to the standard shipping label that all packages get
Then they give you one carbon copy, and have to slip the other two into a plastic sleeve with two sets of adhesives- one to seal the envelope shut and one to attach it to the box

This is after they enter all the information into the computer, which takes about three times as long as it used to.

All in all, I had 3 international packages to mail, and they took longer to process than the 6 domestic ones before them.

I'm not bitching, mind... just felt like chiming in.

have you tried shipping through paypal? I ship international daily and printing it online cuts the forms waaaay down

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i would carry a printer for you any day

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the later ones have much nicer and more intricate patterns.

Gross!

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it can only go up on value, buy more than 1

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

would you call these the dil-dos and dil-donts of the business?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you can borrow mine as soon as i finish

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Geirskogul posted:

I think this is a bible situation, where personal choices or hangups have been morphed into a big mythological canon after-the-fact. Simpler is that elves need to be not-depressed to achieve erection/lubrication, and that somehow there is a connection between a neurotransmitter imbalance when depressed/grieving that causes toxic spooge. Only after they have gone through the five [highly-spiritualized-and-misunderstood] stages of depression can they truly connect with another lover. Until they "get the approval of their dead ex-spouse's spirit" (read: overcome their grief/hangups) can they connect with someone else, either physically or without killing them with tainted love fluids.

E: poo poo, beaten with an effortpost while I was typing :argh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAAp_luluo0

Epic rap battles are retarded. I say that with no hyperbole. The only people I know that like it are mentally retarded

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All I said is that I know several mentally retarded adults that love that channel. If thought I was calling you retarded for liking it, i dont know what to tell you.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the mistake was taking it more seriously than a playful jab. People sure take epic rap battles seriously on the somethingawful forums dildo thread

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My dick fish arrived today. They are very hard to keep my hands off them. The glow is extremely good. Did the raw material come pre-glowy or is this from a pigment you added?
I appreciate you packing them carefully although i cant imagine something so floppy and squishy being damaged in transit.

Fauxtool fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Sep 28, 2016

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want more fish too, they are great

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you are paying an invoice or money request you dont need a paypal account to pay

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Canuck-Errant posted:

Just as a sort of theoretical question, how difficult would it be to make a puntl with a simple hilt? It would also have to be silver with GITD powder in, of course, but... uh, just wondering. For a friend.

A soft glowy sword would also be pretty cool

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MisterGoGo posted:

I've got a few brains for goons approaching completion, shipping this glow in the dark one tomorrow. Looks nice and radioactive and glows like a son of a bitch B)

gross

good job

does it come out that shiny or do you have to topcoat it

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I put my glow fish inside my light fixture. It glows for hours after turning off the light. Its really pleasant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i didnt think people were so hungry for dicks

• Locked thread