Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fauxtool posted:

$35 seems way too cheap for a one off custom design. How did you settle on that price? Did you not think you could get away with charging more?

Seconding this. Goddamn. Customs at other places are indeed hella expensive. Do you have a webstore or gallery anywhere, Mancer of Dildonics?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dildomancer posted:

I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing my gallery or store, sorry. You guys have all been super welcoming and I appreciate that. I just don't want any Helldumpers going doxx-crazy, harassing my friends, telling my customers the stuff I've been posting here...

Aww, shame. But fair enough on that! I'd legit wanna see though if you'd be willing to share via a PM or email. If not, also understandable!

e - And a legit question. What was the biggest thing you've made? And did you get any feedback?

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Aug 24, 2016

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dildomancer posted:

Then I could also do stripes, splits, fades, split fades, spirals, marbles, vertical splits, ribbons, all kinds of ridiculous poo poo. I think my favorite effect is a nearly transparent dong filled with little bits of fluorescent silicone.

Drow dicks. :getin:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dildomancer posted:

Also, just measured it: 550cc! That's pretty darn big for a toy, and that means I'd charge $50 each at my normal rate. But I guess the special goon rate will be $20.

Well hell, for 20bux I want in for sure. You know how to find me good sir.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:perfect:

It's a thing of beauty.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have no idea what sort of colors I want. PM'd and I'll try to remember to let y'all see what sort of garish thing I get.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Geirskogul posted:

Like, horny/creepy orcs though. Watch out.

That's someone's fetish. Elise?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I would like some fish, yes. If you haven't sent mine out, I'll send you another 6bux for assorted fish.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Geirskogul posted:

When no one was looking, Dildomancer made forty dildos. He made 40 dildos. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

In a row?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So YOU'RE the wife, Silver?

...now you two have me thinking about Animal Crossing and this thread. Welp.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Isabelle has quite a big dick if Tumblr is any indication.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shame on an IGA posted:

A crushing blow for whoever out there wants to shove squishy machine tools up their butt.

Go on. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Duh, you make a dog cock with the flare and ring of a horse. And the barbs of a cat.

... Or did BD already do that?

• Locked thread