Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

elise the great posted:

I thought way the gently caress too much about this. I consulted the LACE about this. gently caress every last one of you for goading me into this nightmare of grisly overanalytic humiliation. I hope all your girlfriends catch you.

Post of the loving (:haw:) month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

*googles kangaroo testes*

Well, huh. This thread has been a veritable welldong / dongspring of education and enlightenment, even without Elise's mighty contribution to world knowledge.

Also, you people are garbage at poetry, it needs to rhyme to fit with the original.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Waci posted:

Personally, I think the acorns are fine but could be upside down. The tentacles could be more pronounced and/or more numerous, though.

Still, that's nitpicking on things that COULD be different, not things that NEED to be different. This thing belongs in a museum.

Otoh, if y'all (read: Elise) are going to request changes to the tentaclescrotum, now's the time.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Dildomancer posted:

Hmmmm... I'll just go nuts and see what happens. You can always decide to turn down the result and specify something else.

Edit: If you (or anyone else, for theirs) are sure it won't be going in any orifices, I can do something really cool: add in some granules that make it look just like granite.

Also, just measured it: 550cc! That's pretty darn big for a toy, and that means I'd charge $50 each at my normal rate. But I guess the special goon rate will be $20.

So you will only make 2k rather than 5k, is what you are saying here.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

One schlong to rule them all
One schlong to find them
One schlong to bring them all
And in the darkness bind them
With lady-elf vagina tentacles.

Edit: this is a strong contender for most successful goon project after the Haitian school thing, presumably because it was almost entirely the work of Dildomancer's dildomancy and Elise's mad genius.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Dildomancer posted:

I gotta say, those of you who've ordered are much better than my customers were <3. Every single invoice paid, no "when will it be done???" emails. If everyone were like this, I'd probably still be in business.

For anyone who is getting a glow-in-the-dark dong, you should totally get a blacklight. Cuts the time it takes to charge the GITD pigment by like 10x.

I'm totally ordering at least one of these abominations, if they're still on market in a week or three when I get round to it.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

The fishies are a nice touch.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Dildomancer posted:

Might be better using a triaxial test as if it were clay or soil.

Hmm.

...hmmmmmm.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Fauxtool posted:

Epic rap battles are retarded. I say that with no hyperbole. The only people I know that like it are mentally retarded

So you're not a fan of medieval Scandinavians, is what you're saying.

I seem to recall a dude in one story who got dissed so hard he straight up died. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Faerunner posted:

Pilsner, I would definitely contact that mica company and see where their supplier is located and what colorants they're using as well as getting an ok for "lips and eyes" (because you probably don't want to ask the rep about sticking their colored powders in your butt). "Cosmetic Grade" is a poorly defined and unregulated (I found blogs claiming FDA regulation but no clear results on the FDA's actual website about it) term in the US health and beauty industry and it does not mean that it's safe for use around mucous membranes. Many cosmetic products come with warnings about use near lips and eyes.

Edit: They provide the MSDS sheets but those are pretty useless as most of the minerals used are "inert", chemically. They still may cause irritation.

I suppose you could also just do a patch test on your inner elbow with anything you buy from them.

Why not a patch test in your butt, for maximum scientific veracity?

• Locked thread