Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I want to know more about Elvish dicks and their reproductive habits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

NachtSieger posted:

the tentacles reach in and yank the baby out with a good, hearty tug

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Quenya
tulwë
pillar, standard, pole
tulwë noun "pillar, standard, pole" (LT1:270)

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

elise the great posted:

I may go so horribly far as to wind some kind of labia-colored yarn around it FOR AUTHENTICITY and as a sort of crèche offering for whenever Pile of Kittens makes that shrine.

I request that you post pictures of this when possible

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

dem acorn nuts

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Dildomancer posted:

that box was more like 36 dicks.

in a row?

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Dildomancer posted:

Listen guys, don't go asking for pictures of people using dildos, even as a joke. That's not cool.

Asking for a picture of a dildo in action "as intended" is gross and creepy.

I would like to see someone wave an elf dick in someones face or holding it like they are Bilbo with Sting is pretty hilarious, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I like that the stuffed animals on top of the couch are watching in horror while you and your wife are stretching elf dongs

• Locked thread