Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Would a lower metabolic rate, and therefore colder temperature, be associated with their generally longer lifespans? Or do they have different biologic processes that either require, or could function, at a lower temperature?

If these processes are different, that must mean that bodily fluids, even if they serve the same function as those in another species, have different compounds.

Basically I'm asking if they would have special-colored jizz (a la Pepsi Blue).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I will buy an elf schlong, and print and laminate its lore (Elise's post) to go along with it.

SA:SS is going to be interesting.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Are they flexible enough to fold into a medium flat rate box? Or is it more like parcel select?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Fauxtool posted:

You can fit a LOT of dicks into a 6" cube

Please

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

sbaldrick posted:

This is the best thread,

I kind of want a dildo with Elisa rant but also say

One Dildo to stretch them all, One Dildo to shame them,
One Dildo to jerk them off and in the face maim them"

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
:f5:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
No, it means they're super sensitive, curved, and longer.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

elise the great posted:

Dildomancer is DEFINITELY the artist to consult

SO MANY THREAD TITLES

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Our ideas aren't mutually exclusive.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

elise the great posted:

I dunno, humans are really into boobs, which are weird fat sacks evolved to feed babies.

I have a theory on this (:nws:).

But yes, agreed on all other points. No matter how we may see it as disgusting, it's not our biology.

This also explains all of those yandere "it simply won't work between us!" *sheds a single moonlit tear* plotlines in any media when it comes down to elf/human relationships.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

RandomPauI posted:

Elf vagina question. Wouldn't the tentacles etc. hinder the act of childbirth?

Tentacles harbour beneficial bacteria, transferred to baby on birth?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
You're married?

Why buy the cow etc.

Also, looking really good.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

This, yes. Definitely getting one if/when available. Also :pcgaming: color options? Or do you have that set?

E: I was thinking the cap, too, but this is almost like extra-vestigial (?) tentacles.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Where do I PayPal $40 or whatever? I want in ground floor.

I mean, it's not going to be used. But this story is to hilarious to pass up. It's like the original goon in a well or the first Caro thread. Plus, I'm a sucker for unique things with stories (for instance, I bought a "Hitler" teapot for the story).

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Aug 28, 2016

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
A10 sounds perfect for Avallac'h or whatever it's going to be called.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Probably overmolding, which is expensive.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Elise do vertical rainbow sparkled stripes you know you want a unicorn vomit elf dong for the mantle.

E: VVVVV Oh poo poo that's way better.

Mount it on a base with blue LEDs and a camera on your porch and whenever the computer sees a copy of The Watchtower it lights it up.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Aug 29, 2016

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
:f5: :f5:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
:jeb:

It's like a trophy.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
This is too much. I will pay full retail to be a part of 2016's fingat. Also 10 years from now I'm going to find it in a box and have a hearty chuckle and/or get funny looks from whoever I'm with at that time.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
You're cool and this is cool.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
What has science done?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Like, horny/creepy orcs though. Watch out.

Also I'll buy that mistake if you want. Feel bad wasting it, and AI:SS is right around the corner.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Pull up thread pull up.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I want to do a photoset in the same vein as the traveling gnome. Maybe even 3d print some teeny tiny sunglasses for it.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Your coworker is crazy. It's pronounced like you think: prime+r.

Question: does the orange pigment not last as long, or is it made of the same material? I've never had good luck with purple or orange/red glow-in-the-dark ABS filament for my 3D printer, but the newest white(green)/green/aqua filaments have excellent characteristics.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
That last one is very "I did it at Chernobyl" or "TMNT: Return of the Ooooooze"-esque :allears:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
RandomPaul if you want it, I will pay for whatever it takes if it is possible to do this, and send it to you. And by "whatever it takes" I mean my budget is $50.

Either that or a tri-mix (I don't know the term, three colors layered all together) in the new US Army OCP pattern colors and color ratio. Again, I will pay for this and send it to you if it is even possible to make, as long as you :toxx: yourself to take some photos of it on your car or at least in front of your computer. For some reason, this thread reminds me of the "old" SA that existed back when I was on my first account in the "trolling Dark Age of Camelot with horses"-era, and I'm super happy it happened.

Brain in a Vat posted:

I should really be embarrassed that I spent this much time and effort compiling a bunch of writing about elf cocks. But I'm totally not. This was way the hell more entertaining that it had any right to be

DO NOT BE EMBARRASSED. :allears:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Secret Santa is right around the corner

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Beautiful Brain Matter dildo?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Mods plz change name from Dildomancer to Dildogrammaton.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Teketeketeketeke posted:

Guy Fieri as a dildo?

The frosted tips I understand. But what color is smug?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
If those colors were different, that's a disturbing pattern. But it's pretty as is.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Puntl is in hand I repeat puntl is in hand.

It's a very strong glow. Now, to design the plinth.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Sep 12, 2016

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgkD1scIkKw

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Stephen Colbert is such a huge LOTR nerd that he got Williams (I think) to re-issue a LOTR pinball machine. Rumor has it that the footage on How It's Made about pinball machines is them building his special order one.

As long as your mythos and knowledge is solid, I don't think he'd complain, actually.

E: where I'm storing it for now. Don't worry, it's a flat-top LED bulb, very low heat. Though it is literally right at the opening of the front door.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Besides, you're not allowed to make a u-turn in one.

(possibly :nws: if you know the context)

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
When no one was looking, Dildomancer made forty dildos. He made 40 dildos. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Holy poo poo :five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
American files grind away material when you push them out, European files on the backstroke.

So...That's an American one?

• Locked thread