Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I was thinking of saws, and the wrong countries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Including schizophrenia

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
If it was only for one night and not permanent display, I'd go with unflavored gelatin.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

RandomPauI posted:

Midichlorians.

Or a pheremone-activated antibody receptor?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I think this is a bible situation, where personal choices or hangups have been morphed into a big mythological canon after-the-fact. Simpler is that elves need to be not-depressed to achieve erection/lubrication, and that somehow there is a connection between a neurotransmitter imbalance when depressed/grieving that causes toxic spooge. Only after they have gone through the five [highly-spiritualized-and-misunderstood] stages of depression can they truly connect with another lover. Until they "get the approval of their dead ex-spouse's spirit" (read: overcome their grief/hangups) can they connect with someone else, either physically or without killing them with tainted love fluids.

E: poo poo, beaten with an effortpost while I was typing :argh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAAp_luluo0

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Sep 27, 2016

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Fauxtool posted:

Epic rap battles are retarded. I say that with no hyperbole. The only people I know that like it are mentally retarded

Hey, look. The GBS probations have worn off.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I have silicone cube trays that make actual cubes and it's not that floppy. They do exist.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
And the plot gets thicker.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Oh no, I have some photos planned. Not yet, sir.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Got kind of a sachiel thing going on with the shoulder patches

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Mouths aren't vaginas, who knew?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Carth Dookie posted:

How about we goldmine it like it deserves and seems to have run its course?

• Locked thread