Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

RandomPauI posted:

Would any other lotr races have unusual genitals?

Why do you think hobbit feet are so hairy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe

This photo makes me think of the Monolith from 2001.

I assume someone has made 2001 fanfic where the monolith is used as a dildo. A very uncomfortable one, presumably, but since when has that ever stopped anyone?

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
Is this the One Dildo made with power over all the other fantasy elf/dwarf/human dildos? Does it have a temperature-sensitive layer that causes runes to appear?

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe

Dildomancer posted:

A slightly out-of-focus shot of just the toy itself. Any photography tips other than get a lightbox you idiot are definitely appreciated.

You need to get some "out in nature" glamor shots. Next to some flowers, leaning on a tree, playing in the grass, etc.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe

Pilsner posted:

I'm really surprised there is drama in the dildo making "community". I mean, if you're your own boss and businessman, what kind of community can there be, and why bother listening to douchebags if they're not buying your goods anyway?

From what I've read, I'd guess it's basically a combination of a) niche market customers often being awful people (everyone wants custom work, nobody knows how to properly commission custom work, nobody wants to pay for custom work); b) sex makes everything awkward, and c) the core community is on Tumblr.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
You can never have too many (sharp) knives.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe

Dildomancer posted:

I learned this the hard way.

:rimshot:

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe

kizudarake posted:

Assuming they want it to float in the middle of a jar.

It'd probably be easier in that case to make a liquid that has the same density as the silicone, instead of vice versa.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe

Fauxtool posted:

All I said is that I know several mentally retarded adults that love that channel. If thought I was calling you retarded for liking it, i dont know what to tell you.

"Man, I sure know a lot of total assholes that like X. You like X and think I was calling you an rear end in a top hat? Whatever could have given you that impression?"

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
Ordered a bunch of fishies to use as stocking stuffers for my nieces and nephews. :3:

Just have to hope none of them ask where they came from! :ohdear:

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
Got my fish! Thanks, Dildomancer.

I think if I were to order again I'd probably have specified not getting any with the super-floppy firmness. It'd be fine in the hands of an adult, but a five-year-old would be more problematic. Oh well, I only got one at that firmness and I ordered one more fish than I needed, so it works out! :v:

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe

The Repo Man posted:

MisterGoGo, do you only have a brain, or do you have a heart also? Otherwise, do you have a defective brain still? It would go great with a costume of mine.

Are you dressing up as a combination lion/scarecrow/tinman? Because if you are, you should throw in "sexy Dorothy" and make the thing even more of a chaotic mess than it already is. :v:

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe

Urit posted:

For you silicone wizards, if you know: how are wearable dongs dimensioned? I see them with something like 3 inches internal diameter, but the mean dong circumference when erect is around 5 inches. I presume the idea is to jam the junk in there and the silicone of the wearable stretches around it to fit?

...this is a thing? I mean, I knew about strap-ons, but...like, Hulk fists but for your junk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
Well, I learned something today! Thanks for the explanations, all.

• Locked thread