Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Tbh full time dong production for 3-4 years paying off a mortgage and funding your kids college education sounds like a pretty good investment to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Dildomancer posted:

Some folks purposely induce the vaginal equivalent with a suction cup. Sleep well~

:allbuttons:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Now google "urethral sounding."

I heard second hand from the medical thread about the kid who broke he own dick doing this but never read it specifically. Got a link?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Dildomancer make the elfcock and post it TIA

(that'd be worth a :five: and goldmine imo)

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Dildomancer posted:

I could totes do that, but threads in A/T don't get goldmined.

What kind of bullshit discrimination is this? If its good, it should be recognized. :smith:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I left a message in the medical thread. Let's see what happens. My hand is hovering over the 5 button.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I have it on good authority that elf balls are actually acorns.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I will 5 this thread when I get home.

Send Elise more Gin.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Waci posted:

Dildomancer I know you said you wont post your store but how much for one (1) plastic puntl? Complete with acorns, vestigial tentacles, et cetera?

Don't forget the cock ring. Also from Elise's post, it sounds like it should be on the floppy side.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Did we cover what shape the bellend should be?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Waci posted:

Humanish but more sharp/slender/pointed-like, like their ears?

I have an idea but I have to wait until I get home to draw it up/post it

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Waci posted:

Humanish but more sharp/slender/pointed-like, like their ears?

Thinking about it, it might be the exact opposite. A big ish ball with a flat spot behind the head for the elfgina to pull in with the tentacles.

:cthulhu:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

There's still time. Live your elfdick dreams. Soar on the wings of Great Eagles.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

literally a fish posted:

I don't really mind how big it is as I'd have zero intent of ever actually using it, I just want one to put on a bookshelf so I can tell the story of Elise's magnificent 2000-word elf cock essay when people ask why I have an elf dildo on my bookshelf

:same:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Bhurak posted:

Shipping is shipping. A fair price for a piece of glory.

Agreed. I will purchase a novelty elf dong if the opportunity presents itself.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Dildomancer posted:

dildo specs

I leave it to Elise, but I like the idea of acorn shaped balls (either above or below). If it doesn't work with the rest of the theme, then don't worry about it.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

elise the great posted:

Other than that, I wrote a giant essay about elf dicks while drunk, but this does not make me an expert in actual elf dicks and my opinion should not be the thing you cling to. More like... the thing you hold at arm's length between thumb and middle finger while looking for the garden hose. Dildomancer is the true wizard here.

Oh no you don't. DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO ELF DICK. If this actually gets made I'm totally buying one and framing it with your elf dick essay.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Print that and send it to the Tate Modern. :golfclap:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

:allears:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

:homebrew:

i was actually thinking the other side of the acorn (the cap), but I think this is actually even better.

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Aug 28, 2016

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Dildomancer posted:

So here's my proposal: remove the pointy bits and the cap from the testes, reorient them so the point is facing downwards (away from the shaft in other words), add some more tentacles and wrinkles. That would take an hour or two. Is anyone dead-set on the acorns remaining, or can I go ahead with this?

You're the artist. Go with what your heart tells you.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

That's kind of what I was thinking the "cap" of the acorn could be, the scrote wrinkles:

But I don't know how that'd look with the tentacles and other stuff.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Dildomancer posted:

Here is an important question for those of you looking to buy one: what firmness silicone should I get for them? Right now, I have A10 (medium), which should hold its shape and stand up well, and 00-20 (super soft), which will flop about as flaccidly as any unconstricted elf dingle. I could buy some A20 (firm) or 00-50 (soft), but the silicone only comes in 2-gallon sizes, which cost $200. I am thinking I'll stick with A10 for the time being since I've got enough to make a few dongs, and if demand is high for other firmnesses, I can grab a bucket of something else.

If possible, I would appreciate a floppy one for maximum helicopter dicking, which also seems more in line with Elise's vision of elf dick turgidity and because I mostly want it for thread participation.

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Aug 29, 2016

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Sparkly gold elf dick. This is going to be glorious. :getin:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

That's going to look fantastic on my desk.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

It's hypnotic.

:allears:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

My order is in, the invoice paid. My only regret is that I know the shipping time is going to be stupid long because I'm not in the US :smith: Rest assured when it arrives though I'll be taking pics for this thread.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Dammit I was hoping for a group shot of all of them like the world's most awful class photo.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Dare you to just whip it out for a catheter insertion demo for one of your preceptees

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Bakalakadaka posted:

I'm looking forward to the story where elise has to extract one of these from a patient :allears:

Since Elise has done due diligence with a flared (ball) base, this probably won't happen. But then people can be very creative about they butts.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Dildomancer posted:

I know one guy who takes dildos base-first and inserts them completely. There is no way people aren't going to manage to injure themselves with something.

Dildomancer posted:

I know one guy who takes dildos base-first and inserts them completely. There is no way people aren't going to manage to injure themselves

Dildomancer posted:

I know one guy who takes dildos base-first and inserts them completely. There is no way people aren't going to manage

Dildomancer posted:

I know one guy who takes dildos base-first and inserts them completely. There is no way

Dildomancer posted:

I know one guy who takes dildos base-first and inserts them completely.

Dildomancer posted:

base-first and inserts them completely.

Dildomancer posted:

inserts them completely.

Dildomancer posted:

completely.

:cripes:

Well there you go Elise, there's still hope.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Heck if enough of these make it out into circulation, it might be worth putting a word in to the medical thread and having it like a lottery. First nurse/doctor to spot one in their Emergency Department in the orifice of a patient wins a prize.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

That's so great. Can't wait to helicopter dick it. :allears:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Dildomancer would you be able to make a silicon octopus with tentacles and suckers and poo poo so it could stick to the inside of a car window like those old Garfield toys or would that be too complicated?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

How many have you made for this goon project so far?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

:stare:

that's a lot of dicks.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Hehe.

That arrived way sooner than I expected. I get all internet purchases sent to my wife's work because she can sign for stuff and I can't and I know the curiosity is going to drive her nuts.

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Sep 19, 2016

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

It's glorious. :allears:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

One dong to rule them all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Am I the only one who's first thought was:

"What happens if the pubes get trapped in the hardened mold, that would hurt like gently caress."

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Sep 21, 2016

• Locked thread