Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!

photomikey posted:

PSA: Don't google this.

And if you do, and you find it, don't press play.

And if you do, and you press play, and you can tell what's about to happen, STOP BEFORE IT DOES.

I had the misfortune of sitting at a computer a row behind two guys playing that very video during university while I was working on some lab. I also had no idea of what was about to happen. It rather shattered the mood and I had a hard time concentrating afterward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

..going on the record to say that those were your hookers and blow, they are your quality assurance team..

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

I like the Orodruin (Mount Doom) lurking in the background.

Are we going to try mapping each puntl to a ring of power? Clearly Elise' would be the One. And the rest shown, barring the two mistakes, are the Nine for Men? :v:

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Yeah, makes a good impression of a lava flow.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

In before someone asks for tentacle flaming racing stripes.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Now that's proudly erect and loving lit if I ever saw one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

I may have spent a lot more time than I should drawing cocks. But here we are.

• Locked thread