Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...
MisterGoGo, do you only have a brain, or do you have a heart also? Otherwise, do you have a defective brain still? It would go great with a costume of mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...

the sexual Shiite posted:

Are you going as Jude law or Forrest Whittaker?

Nathan Wallace from Repo! The Genetic Opera. A terrible movie with some good costume design.

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...
So back to the thread subject, whenever I see artists take commissions on tumblr they usually open X number of commision slots so they don't get overwhelmed. Did you ever do that, Dildomancer, or do you think there is so much competition you would be worried you would lose potential customers?

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...

MisterGoGo posted:

Hey, sorry for the delay just got back from New Orleans. I have a couple of defective brains. I could ship either out this week.

1. Bottom is okay, there's a few bubbles on the top. Would have been too much work to fix. I've been pouring leftover silicone and colorant on it so it looks pretty gnarly.

2. Top is mangled all to poo poo, bottom has a temporal lobe and some frontal lobe missing.

I don't have PMs, so would contacting you via your YouTube channel be alright? I would be going for that first brain you posted.

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...

MisterGoGo posted:

Yep. Send me one there. Sorry for the delayed response, there was a death in the family and I've been dealing with wakes and funerals for a few days instead of making human organs in my basement.

Everyone else: Your brains might be delayed by a day or two, some are going out today though.

Sorry to hear that. I've sent you a message on YT.

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

...this is a thing? I mean, I knew about strap-ons, but...like, Hulk fists but for your junk?

Erika Moen from Oh Joy Sex Toy recently got annoyed at her husband for ordering a gigantic sleeve.

:nws:http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/colossus-and-ride-on/:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...
Welp, sorry the comic lead to a derail. I just thought it was an interesting strip, and they often have guests comics that cover topics outside of the creators knowledge.

• Locked thread