Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

elise the great posted:

My LotR nerd glands require me to question how different elf cock is from a regular fleshtone floppy rubber dilz. DOES IT SPARKLE. VERY IMPORTANT.

Like a normal dick but when erect is always perfectly tangential to the surface of the earth and when it ejaculates the jizz lands in valinor.

Also this is a loving pro thread and you are a pro OP, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

At least now I know why you never see Gandalf wearing the ring of fire.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm gonna say you're at least as canon as the silmarilllion.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Beren confirmed tentacle fetishist.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I did have a brief period of wondering why the lead singer of The Police had a glowing blue dick.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I kind of want to order one of these for my girlfriend but I have no idea how I would get it delivered inconspicuously.

E: or if it would make it through customs.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Given she's a big LOTR nerd and has a frankly absurd quantitiy of sex toys, I think she'd be fine with it.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm reminded of Ozymandias, where it goes "Whose frown and wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command tell that its sculptor well those passions read"

Except in this case it's the taut ballsack and the passions are utter horror.

Good job.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm guessing the right one was the result of the instruction "I want an ice lolly I can shove up my rear end."

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Or perhaps you should not underestimate the subtle magics of the glowing elf dick.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Dildomancer posted:

Tonight's haul:

:regd10:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm not sure I'd be super keen to shove a coke can up any of my orifices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I have a pretty large mouth and I can't fit a coke can into it.

So, uh, unless she is a pelican I would hope it would be, yes.

Like I'm just not sure that "is unable or unwilling to jam an elephant chode into her vag" is really a black mark against a sex toy reviewer.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Oct 25, 2016

• Locked thread