Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde
My mother is the one who gets squicked out when talking about sex, not me :v:

Goons I am sorry to be the one informing you of this but your parents are in fact people and I can almost guarantee they've had sex at least once. Unless you're adopted. Then maybe not. But probably, even then.

It's horrifying, I know :v:

Waci posted:

This thread is wonderful, Dildomancer and Elise are wonderful, and I hope you keep the molds because you'll need more than one of the puntls.

Counting down to the SAMart group buy of elf dildos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde
I don't really mind how big it is as I'd have zero intent of ever actually using it, I just want one to put on a bookshelf so I can tell the story of Elise's magnificent 2000-word elf cock essay when people ask why I have an elf dildo on my bookshelf

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

Slippery Tilde
First post on page 2 is pretty in-depth, too.

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

Slippery Tilde
Oh! Release compound (which stops the silicone sticking to the item you're using as a cavity mold) and stretchiness of silicone (if you can get a dick in it you have to be able to get the roughly-dick-shaped item out of it)

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

Slippery Tilde

sbaldrick posted:

and in the darkness bind them

Given elise's conjecture about the functioning of elven vaginas... It's not the dildo that's doing the binding in the darkness.

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

Slippery Tilde
Did you ever suspect this hobby would lead to you crowdsourcing an elf cock, Dildomancer?

I was going to add my voice to the chorus on making the balls look less like tits, but it looks like we're already there - can't wait to see what you come up with! :sun:

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

Slippery Tilde
Oh man those look excellent IMO :golfclap:

I mostly meant crowdsourcing the design; this may be the only cock ever designed by committee and/or a drunk ICU nurse with way more Tolkien knowledge than is safe (we love you Elise, never change) :v:

Yeah, you always get people calling you names for offering a donate button / 'tip jar'. I don't know why, it's not like you're extorting them.

I'd gladly toss a couple bucks your way as god knows this thread has been more entertaining than plenty of movies i've spent :10bux: to see, but I'll probably just land up sending you slightly too much money to make me one of these :sun:

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

Slippery Tilde
Absolutely amazing work.

I need one (presuming you're happy to effectively mass-produce these for goons :v:) Would it be okay to ask for a different color scheme? I'm digging the idea of pearlescent white (like the current upper section) with glows-blue-in-the-dark marbling/streaks.

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

Slippery Tilde
This is a bit weird but... Would you be able to make a gif of flailing it around a bit (or one of the fish perhaps?) so we can get an idea of just how floppy it is?

I'm aiming for as floppy as possible while still managing to hold itself upright / not droop, and I think medium is probably the way to go but I dunno!

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

Slippery Tilde
I don't understand the logic there. Did he think you were ordering huge fuckin tubs of silicone just to piss him off?

I'm sorry it's your job to deliver things, delivery driver, but it is literally your job to haul poo poo up stairs for people

You try to help a guy stay fit and this is how he treats you? :v:

Dildomancer posted:

I don't blame him for being upset, but that's no excuse for such poor math skills: that box was more like 36 dicks.

:golfclap:

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

Slippery Tilde
I already paid for mine but I agree. My plan was to overpay but I got sent an invoice that I couldn't oversend :arghfist:

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

Slippery Tilde
SA has an insatiable appetite for cock, this is true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

Slippery Tilde

Delivery McGee posted:

Now I want a floppy silicone trilobite.

There has to be SOMEONE making these

• Locked thread